• Show
Clear All

• 275 DLX?

In a local pawn shop-here is the info:
    -Charvel toothpaste logo
    -1 SC at neck, 2 slanted SCs at the bridge, all with Charvel logo
    -Charvel logo'd floyd, says "made in Germany by schaller"
    -extra carved out piece in the cutaway
    -metallic BRIGHT Red (really Bright, like a hooker's lipstick)

Seems to be in pretty good shape, but needs a fretboard cleaning-lots of gook in the lower register, and needs the lock downs for the nut. THere a few small pinhead size dings in the back of the neck, but the neck is straight and rthe frets look in good shape. The asking price is 180, but he said he would give it to me for 160. I think I can haggle him down a few more. I didn't plug it in, but the thing looks as though not even a screw was ever removed. Is this a decent price? Anything bad about this particular model? I have heard people say thaey ae not big fans of the slanted singles at the bridge, but I think I can replace them with something better if necessary. Any comments welcome! Thanks!

Re: 275 DLX?

I've got one in my arsenal, decent guitars, sounds like a good price too.
    METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Re: 275 DLX?

jeez....took a whole hour to get a response on that one....you guys must be slacking... [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Thanks for the info. I guess I may as well try to pick it up when payday rolls around. They have a layaway plan there (cool? or just dangerous?) so I can put like 20 bucks down on it. I'll plug it in to see how it is. If all else fails, It could make a decent project guitar! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X