No announcement yet.

Help me to identify my guitar's country of origin and year of manufacturing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help me to identify my guitar\'s country of origin and year of manufacturing

Dave, try having a few beers tonight and reading it again....maybe it will make sense then. I just read it again this morning and it makes no sense at all. (but it did last night) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Re: Help me to identify my guitar\'s country of origin and year of manufacturing

They hired thousands of guys in long trenchcoats to smuggle them in. Certainly beats the alternative of putting it in a condom and....

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, that just gave me the jibblys...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I can't remember the name of the factory that made these, but if you were in Japan you could order them like ordering from a custom shop. A friend of mine had one with an ebony board which is rare. He also had a Charvel model 475 made while over there with an ebony board. I don't beleive they made any normal production charvel's with ebony boards for the US market. Some of the American's (mostly GI's) over there at the time called it the Japanese Custom Shop, but this was not official. I hear that they were banned from doing this after only a few short months. So there are very few of these.

Comment

Working...
        X