Christmas gift question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas gift question

My to nieces have started playing guitar. They are using two of my old model series Charvels. I thought i would get them a guitar for Christmas. I am not wanting to spend a whole lot of money. I'm still trying to get the funds together for one of the 25th anniversary Charvels. Since money is an issue which is better a Charvette, or one of the CX series of Charvels? Both of these can be had at a very cheap price on the Bay. The Charvette seems to have a similar neck to my model series. Don't know much about either any help will be apreciated.

Re: Christmas gift question

Dude, You can pick up a model series for $150 if you shop and wait on ebay. Charvette's and cx's just dont play like a model. A music yo kramer is better than 1 of those.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Re: Christmas gift question

You've already spoiled them by letting them use your Model series guitars. They aren't going to be satisfied with anything less than a San Dimas now!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
      X