Members project guitars.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members project guitars.....

here is one of my projects that I finnished not too long ago. I got two others in progress

shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by 80sguitars:
      Great idea for a seperate section. I have built up some new cool axes but will not display them in fear of posting them in the wrong place and being ripped a new a hole.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't think anyone's ever caught flak for posting their project guitar. Now use sense, if it's got a Fender neck and you post it under any Charvel or Jackson folders, yeah people are gonna rib you.
      If it's an Ibanez or Hondo, yeah they'll rib you no matter where you post it!

Tech Q & A, Guitars By Other Manufacturers, and Non Jackson/Charvel are 3 folders where I think you could post project guitars not made of Charvel
      or Jackson parts. If it's made of Jackson or Charvel parts then you could
      post in General J/C or whichever USA or import Charvel or Jackson folder described your project's ingredients.

A separate section might seem great, but IT might get stagnant, as more of us buy and sell guitars than build them. It may be better that the projects are spread out in the other folders so we don't have one relatively empty and dull projects folder.

You can always search the whole board with the keyword "project" if you don't want to search manually. It'll give you up to 300 matches which would probably cover every project that's been posted to date.
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

By the way, nice axe Shawn! [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Great idea. I'm in a Charvel project now. When I get all I need (only the themolo is left) I'll show you pics of what I got now, and then when the project finished.

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Shawn, great guitar man! I love it! Now, if you only had a special section you could post that to wouldn't it be great! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            BTW, Ron is on vacation tonight so I thought I'd throw in the fact that it's spelled "finished", not "finnished". [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

You could always go to projectguitar.com and post there - there's lots of neat stuff like tutorials about painting, airbrushing, tools, etc etc - though you have to be able to stomach people who rave about Fender, PRS, and Ibenhads [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Great idea for a seperate section. I have built up some new cool axes but will not display them in fear of posting them in the wrong place and being ripped a new a hole.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                  Shawn, great guitar man! I love it! Now, if you only had a special section you could post that to wouldn't it be great! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  BTW, Ron is on vacation tonight so I thought I'd throw in the fact that it's spelled "finished", not "finnished". [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What if you're from Finland?
                  Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Then you'd be Finnish! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Perhaps he built it in the Finnish style,
                      therefore it's not only completed but it's Finnished too. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

sounds reasonable to me. I've been Polishing guitars for years....

ba-dum ching!
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                          Perhaps he built it in the Finnish style,
                          therefore it's not only completed but it's Finnished too. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Yep, you're probably right Rich!! Never thought about it that way! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG:
                            sounds reasonable to me. I've been Polishing guitars for years....

ba-dum ching!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hmm.....I think that's spelled the same either way isn't it? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Shawn, I love that guitar!!! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

When I'm Hungary I like to eat Turkey. [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Working...
                                X