Members project guitars.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Members project guitars.....

If Turkey tried to attack Yugoslavia from the rear, would Greece help? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Ba-dum ching! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

[ October 07, 2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: lerxstcat ]
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

In lieu of an additional forum here, I recommend the forums at Project Guitar.

Good tutorials and a friendly, fairly active forum. Brian (the site owner) is a JCF'er, and runs a nice site.

[OK, Brian - Where's my week-old tuna-melt and half-eaten Twix? We had a deal....]
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

I agree, Brian has a very informative and helpful site.

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Speaking of project guitars, I got a black Jackson H/S/S alder body, non-recessed Floyd route(some kind of Musician's Friend exclusive thing) from a friend of Jim Shine. It's now at WarriorX7's house and will have a 24-fret Carvin neck built for it, tilted back Strat headstock [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , Schaller locking tuners, Floyd sitting on body for divebombs only, graphite nut instead of locking nut, ebony board with no inlays, the five-way switch will be filled and three on/offs will be in place, DiMarzio pickups (black/blue Norton, black Chopper, blue Fast Track 1), and the body will be refinned in a gray/blue snakeskin sunburst (gray in the middle, fading out to blue and getting darker around the edges) and probably either gun metal blue or black on the back. I can't wait for that baby to be done!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

After hearing all that, neither can I!

Cool!

Dave->
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Shawn that's a great looking guitar, and for what it shows, it should have a killer sound.
              [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Mmmm... Just a little question, Is there space in that section for "proyect" guitars like mines?

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Morbid...We'll always make room for your proyects!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                And hey...anyone who likes Yackson guitars is ok by me!!

[ October 07, 2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

LMFAO!
                  750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Working...
                  X