Anybody here have a Charvel acoustic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here have a Charvel acoustic?

I've got a 550CEQ. Nice guitar with good acoustic sustain. I wish it had smaller frets though.

Re: Anybody here have a Charvel acoustic?

I don't own one personally, but I recently saew one in a pawn shop and checked it out. It was an all mahogany model, not sure of the model number. It was a little beat up, but it still seemed like a nicely made guitar and had a decent tone (I'm not that familiar with any acoustic other than my Washburn D-10). If I had the money, I pronbably would have picked it up.

Comment

I have a 550 and had a 625...both very nice acoustic guitars for the money I got them for in my opinion. They can be had quite cheap on ebay.

Comment

I also have a 625, nice guitar for the money, good tone and action. Seems to be aging well, I have had it for about 6 years.

Comment

Believe or not, I just sold my 550CEQ. The fellow that bought it loved the setup that I did on it, saying the action was as good as any he has even come across.

Now for my next Jackson......... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

What do these go for money wise?
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I had a 625C, but unfortunately got rid of it a few years ago. I miss it, but now I have a Guild, so I shouldn't! Oh well.

-JP

Comment

I've got a 625C that I've only had for about 2 years, but I like it a lot.

RacerX: They seem to be going for $200-$300 on Ebay. There's usualy a couple per month.

Comment

Working...
                X