ID Help Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ID Help Needed

It's a 375DLX. They had optional maple/rosewood fretboards.

The 475DLX has the JE1200 Mid boost/cut circuit and a bound rosewood board with sharkies...

Nice 375 man!!! I'd love to get my hands on one like that. Especially with a maple board!!!

[ October 11, 2003, 01:03 PM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
    Occupy JCF

Re: ID Help Needed

Darn! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I stand corrected. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Sorry man, din't mean to step on toes, just helpin a brotha out... Besides... I've been wrong many times... We're all here to learn...
      Occupy JCF

Comment

I think you're wrong too Tekky....wouldn't that be a 375 DLX-MC (maple board w/crackle finish)
        [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ October 11, 2003, 03:35 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

It's all good [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thanks very much for the info., MUCH appreciated! It's a damn cool guitar. Personally, the graphic does nothing for me.

Comment

And you call yourself "Mr. Graphic" ! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well, it's kinda' growin' on me! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

What, in the last 2 hours? Holy Quick-Change-Of-Mind, Batman! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Actually, it's been in my posession 8 hours in which it was completely dis-assembled, cleaned, buffed, re-assembled, re-strung, set-up, AND plugged in and played for a good solid hour. Then, and only then, was I able to sit back, look up on the wall, and attempt to "absorb" its crackly presence....and you know what...I still don't like the graphic, BUT...it's a smokin' guitar [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Wanna sell it?
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

ID Help Needed

Picked this up locally, bone stock, clean, real light, plays GREAT. Serial #330172. What is it?

[ October 11, 2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Mr Graphic ]

Comment

Thats a Charvel 475. Im not sure if that's completely stock because that's the first one i've seen with a maple fretboard, although i could wrong on that. Nice guitar, crackle finshed guitars look so sweet!

Comment

@mr. graphic:
                            very nice guitar!!!

i asked a few days ago what type it is. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] very funny! for years i haven´t seen one of this guitars anywhere and now we have nearly the same thread in two weeks. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            if you look there you can see my charvel with rosewood fretboard.

[ October 12, 2003, 06:31 AM: Message edited by: joe web ]

Comment

Hey Joe, thanks...yours looks pretty cool too!

Comment

Working...
                              X