Help ID my Guitar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help ID my Guitar

I bought a Charvel import bolt-on around 1990 or 1991 from a local guitar shop. This guitar has served me faithfully since then. I never bothered to find out what model it was or any other info. Here are some pics.

[img]ftp://prudentialct.com/1.jpg[/img]
    [img]ftp://prudentialct.com/2.jpg[/img]
    [img]ftp://prudentialct.com/3.jpg[/img]

The number stamped on the plate is 354869

Any help is grealy appreciated

Re: Help ID my Guitar

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hi RacerX,
      Not sure why you can't see the pics. Pics are hosted by my company's web server. Pics show up on 5 other computers I have tried. I also used standard ubb encoding. Is anyone else having trouble?

Comment

I see them fine. She looks like a 375 Deluxe to me but, I never seen one in that finish.

Comment

Yes, that is a 375, but what happened to the hum in that first pic where the bezel is missing? And where's the vol knob?? And where's the damned switch knob??? Inquiring minds want to know [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ October 12, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I have it removed to fix a wiring problem. I have a post or help in the Tech forum. I have low output from the humbucker and a green wire without a home.

Comment

Ground that sucker!!!!! It'll be alright.

Comment

Volume knob was lost about 4 years ago. Switch knob was lost about 2years ago. I am also missing the control plate on the back. Any idea where these parts can be found? Thanks again.

Comment

You should be able to find most of the original restoration parts at: www.charveljapaneserestorationparts.com
                  If they can't help you then I don't know. Wish I could be more help...really.

Comment

Is that the correct link, mm2002? It shows as "page not found". [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I believe Mark was kidding John.

Dave->
                      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Jeez, way to help hour fellow JCF'r out... Just because he has a picture of Wham! in his case doesn't mean that you have to be mean to the guy...
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I just noticed the pic! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          And yes John, just kidding about the link. Dave knows me too well. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I can see the pics now, if anybody cares! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X