Whats up with the Charvettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Whats up with the Charvettes?

Crap! Now I've gotta change my avatar again!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

As I was posting my first reply I was thinking, "when did Matt become an admin, geez, I missed that"...looked again and it was YOU... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ October 14, 2003, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Comment

1989 Catalogue

Comment

Wow! Those were just like the Fusions huh! I never knew they existed. Well Tekky, looks like some more good info for the MOAIP. Will we ever quit learning new stuff about these things??
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            I'm not going by any serial number charts. (I don't belive they tell anything about models anyway) I'm going by the database I built for the MoAIP that is comprised of the data from the old MoAIP. It's not the most accurate data in the world yet, and plenty of members will be quick to point that out. But, it does answer questions correctly for the majority of the time.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ah, you tease, you!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
              Wow! Those were just like the Fusions huh! I never knew they existed. Well Tekky, looks like some more good info for the MOAIP. Will we ever quit learning new stuff about these things??
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Every once in a while, I see them come up on e-bay.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
                And Tekky, I keep thinking of Matt when I see your posts now.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, so do I. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yeah, seems like they tried to legitimize the Charvette line by building a couple of "real" Charvel models with the Charvette logo! Still made in Korea, but
                  tha's not inherently bad - it's just OFTEN bad! Not the same thing!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Well looky there...jt6 and graphic! I'll be.
                    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=33044

Had to laugh at the part in the description where he says no trem bar, but everyone knows they're not hard to find! Yeah right! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ October 16, 2003, 10:39 AM: Message edited by: mm2002 ]
                    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
                    X