Anyone here from JCFer ***eleven***?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here from JCFer ***eleven***?

Just wondering. He bought my Model 2 and I was wonderin if he got, does he like it, etc.

ELEVEN.............Where are you????????

Re: Anyone here from JCFer ***eleven***?

Don't know, but I haven't heard back from you on the chorus pedal. I assume you got it and all is cool? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is getting weird Toejam. I e-mailed you the day I got. Hmmmmmm. Sounds like it's time to change ISP's. I tried having some hometown pride and going with the local ISP, but they suck.

The chorus pedal...........I have been toying with the Ice Box since it came out. It is everything you said it was and then some. Thanks Toe...........you the sh!t [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Another interesting thing. I thought I was going to be stuck using 9v batteries. I left it plugged in overnight and drained the battery. I was a little upset that I just drained a brand new battery. Later that day I was going through my closet to find my spare 30 round magazines for the AR15 and low and behold right next to the mags there was a brand new 9v adapter! Canceled the shooting trip and stayed home and played guitar.

One more Toejam.................thanks. I couldn't have gotten a better deal anywhere.

Comment

Glad you're enjoying it! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I just replied to your other post in the amps/effects thread. Guess it's time to change your ISP. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
        X