• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are pics for comparison:

http://www.audiozone.dk/tremolo/JT-5...glelocking.jpg

Single-locking

http://www.audiozone.dk/tremolo/JT-590-b.jpg

Double-locking

They look very similar, but note the lack of string locking blocks on the first one.

Comment

Looks very close to my old Fusion Special I sold as parts.

Comment

i woudnt pay more than $150 for it, but that pickup config/bridge/logo/dots arent my cup of tea

Comment

Originally posted by Mkhz
          i have head that basswood gets weird over time =(..
          If you don't take care of it, the 'b' will fall off and leave you with, well...
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

dg, good point - eagle eyes.
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Yeah, its the single locking trem. Ive got 2 of them. Id say 150-250 depending on if you like it or not. Note that what looks like a humbucker is really 2 single coils (one now switched out for a dual rail dimarzio). So you cant just pull these and replace them with a normal humbucker unless you do some routing to the body. So you might want to consider that if you plan on replacing the pickups on it. I believe this was the low end model of the toothpaste series, no?

Comment

I would not pay over $50.00 because if you were to change pickups,bridge etc you will have way more in it than its worth.The single locker is a throw away for sure.The body should be basswood and I don't what you mean by getting weird.Basswood rocks like any other wood.That is a low end Charvel that dosen't mean its bad it just an entry level guitar.
                Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I agree 50-100 tops.
                  www.myspace.com/goreality1

Comment

I have one of these. yea their not worth much I guess but thier kinda unique.

Comment

Working...
                    X