Fusion fever AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion fever AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

I want to know how many fusion models there were in the Charvel lineup.
    What were the options.
    Would you like to see a new fusion for the Charvel line.
    I was thinking of a reverse charvel headstock since this is an import, mahogony body with maple top options, and a choice of a JT580LP or a wilk trem. Or hows about a hipshot bearing style tremolo. And locking tuners, direct mount pickups. Duncans sound better direct mounted.
    I am triing to get FMIC to respond about a short scale. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]
    An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.
    A tooth for a tooth means we all eat through a straw.

Re: Fusion fever AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!

BRAND MODEL
    Charvel Fusion Custom
    Charvel Fusion Deluxe
    Charvel Fusion IV
    Charvel Fusion Plus
    Charvel Fusion SP
    Charvel Fusion Special
    Charvel Fusion V

** The Fusion IV and V are basses... I just pulled a query from the database behind the new MoAIP.

And in the interest of making it easy for people to respond and for you to see the responses. Please, just post the topic once.

[ October 29, 2003, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: TEKKY ]
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I've seen a few of the fusion models on the 'bay that had/were neck thru or possibly set neck? Which one on that there list above would they have been? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Unless the data that I have is wrong, there were no fusions that were neck-thru.

The principal characteristic of a Fusion though is that it is a Dinky with a 24.75" neck scale.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Fishblister:
          I've seen a few of the fusion models on the 'bay that had/were neck thru or possibly set neck? Which one on that there list above would they have been? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well bubba, none of them on that there list would be a neck-thru (spit) but ya gotta member yur lobble to find anything on the Bay! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Working...
          X