Need Help IDing (Model 6?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Help IDing (Model 6?)

BTW, I´m SERIOUS, Lightly stoned, and lightly drunk, but 100% serious. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good to see that style of living hasn't died yet! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Yes, I probably have everything you need. I would have the covers, pickups, midboost system with preamp, pickup ring. Anything else? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
        Good to see that style of living hasn't died yet!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And it won´t if I can do anything about it [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

= [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Yes, I probably have everything you need. I would have the covers, pickups, midboost system with preamp, pickup ring. Anything else?

Dave->
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I´ll get back to you, probably on the weekend [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW: Will the mid Boost work on passives? Theres a board hard wired directly to the Volume pot of the Soloist from the auction, it looks like it was set up to work with passives, at least the leads lead me to believe there was a 4 Wire Duncan and 2 singles in there? Or is it even the mid boost? (Prolly need a pic for a decent ID, or?)

[ November 06, 2003, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: Zerberus ]

Comment

Originally posted by Zerberus:
          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I´ll get back to you, probably on the weekend [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

BTW: Will the mid Boost work on passives? Theres a board hard wired directly to the Volume pot of the Soloist from the auction, it looks like it was set up to work with passives, at least the leads lead me to believe there was a 4 Wire Duncan and 2 singles in there? Or is it even the mid boost? (Prolly need a pic for a decent ID, or?)
          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The original Jackson pickups are passive. The vloume pot as you said has the preamp built on to it. Yes, other passive pickups will work but the Jacksons were "designed" to work with thier preamp. I'm sure you could find something that would sound "ok" other than the Jackson pickups, but I have to be honest here and tell you that I really like thier pickups. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Let me know,

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
          X