Bought a CX291 in Cuda' green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bought a CX291 in Cuda' green

Hello- just bought this guitar off ebay....

paid $290 including shipping. This may be a little high for this guitar but I did always want a Hemi Cuda'
    I'll post some pics when it arrives. The seller said it would ship on Tuesday.

Karl

I saw that. Looks cool. Good luck with it.

Comment

That looks really cool. Love that color of green on a guitar. Congrats!
      THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

deleted
        Last edited by SGplayer; 07-14-2006, 11:52 PM.

Comment

hey, that's pretty cool! Looks real sharp
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Good lookin' guitar! Reminds me of my ex-neighbor's car. He had a '71 charger/challenger (not sure which) but it was kick ass and had the same color scheme as this guitar. Had 10.91 dialed on the window after a trip to the dragstrip.

Nice for under $300.

Comment

Originally posted by wichitadave
              Good lookin' guitar! Reminds me of my ex-neighbor's car. He had a '71 charger/challenger (not sure which) but it was kick ass and had the same color scheme as this guitar. Had 10.91 dialed on the window after a trip to the dragstrip.

Nice for under $300.
              Thanks for all the possitive comments!

My brother has a '70 Dodge SuperBee in the same color (383 Magnum, not a Hemi ).
              I was shoping for a remote control car for my son for xmas and got him one...but also found this for
              myself......

Maybe someday I'll get a grownup version

karl

Comment

mopar and C/J

Comment

Congratulations! the guitar look great.

Comment

That looks really nice. I am a big Mopar fan myself. Congrats.

After reading his description, I think maybe you should send the body to be clear coated. He stated that the billboard and lettering are on top of the clear coat. Over time, you may damage the black if it is not protected.
                    Scott
                    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

mopar and C/J
                      yeppers!!
                      “But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Did someone say Mopar?

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                          That looks really nice. I am a big Mopar fan myself. Congrats.

After reading his description, I think maybe you should send the body to be clear coated. He stated that the billboard and lettering are on top of the clear coat. Over time, you may damage the black if it is not protected.

Yes, when I was deciding whether to buy the guitar or not that was a consideration. I will need to somehow protect the black paint finish. I'll also probably need to change the pickups. When I get the guitar I'll probably post some questions about what to do about the finish and the pickups over in the Tech Q&A section.

Karl

Comment

Working...
                          X