Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fusion Deluxe needs help

Hey-
    I am a severe Fusion Deluxe addict. I have owned 2 of them (both were stolen one returned)
    Now I've bid on one on E-bay. Man do I hope I get it!! Anyway, the one I have (and perhaps the new one) could use a little TLC. I need to find a pro in Indiana for set-ups. If anyone knows of one I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks-Shayne [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Re: Fusion Deluxe needs help

Where in Indiana?
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I live in Monticello.
      It's in the northern third of the state. But with this being a guitar wasteland I'd go about anywhere ( at least within a couple hours drive) [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You familiar with Lake County?

In a town called Griffith (my hometown) there's a shop called Dynamite Music. They have a guy by the name of John Lynch, he does repairs for them. This guy is incredible! I live in Chicago now and I still take my big project items to him.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Thanks a million. I'm a little familliar with Lake County(Merrillville right)
          I'll definately have to give them a try. I really appreciate it! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

This forum ROCKS! I wish I had know about this a very long time ago! ---Shayne [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X