Preparing for a BIG trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preparing for a BIG trade

Well, the time has come for me to part with a guitar. My Jem 7BDK doesnt play nearly as well as my Jacksons so Im giving her up for trade.

Ive entered into first round negotiations for a beautyful Charvel 750xl. I dont know if I can use this inmage or not, so Tekky if not can you fix it for me?

I think Ill like this much better than my Jem. As soon as i get a better pic Ill post it too.

Re: Preparing for a BIG trade

I saw that one on ebay, didn't it have some cracks near the nut? or was that another one on the bay, that looked alike? there was one pink one that had it.

Harrald

Comment

That was a diferent one, although I believe it is the same color. I lloked into it aslo, but it got sold off the bay.....ok, who got that one off my backporch? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

Pic looks good to me...

I give it the Otter of Approval...

Occupy JCF

Comment

Yeah, nice to see you hard at work on the MoaIP there, TEKKY. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

MoAIP is kinda out of my hands at the moment... The architecture is not yet available on this server to support it fully. (which I've stated several times on the board, thanks for reading) [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I'm looking at a couple of alternatives, but while I'm at work I can't work on it..

But I can work on new goofy pictures.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Tomorrows the big day! Im driving to his house and were gonna jam on each others axes and do the deed. Ill post some fresh pics as soon as I get home.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Comment

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
                X