Just got my new A+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my new A+

Got a great deal on a new model A+, natural, from Easton Guitars...(Thanks KEvin) I really like the dinky body and the flamed top. SWEEEEET...

It came in Monday and I played it all night. I had to go out of town for a few days and couldn't wait to get back.

I'll post pics as soon as I can of both.
    It is my first new gtr in yrs...since I bought a model 4 in 1989...I can tell I'll be on a buying frenzy as long as funds permit!
    thanks for this forum.

Eli

Re: Just got my new A+

Congrats!

Pics...Pics

Comment

Eli,

I've been contemplating getting one of those too! How about some pics and a full review?
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Sorry for the delay, but here is a link to some pics.

Charvel Pics

I am really impressed ny the A+. Great neck, Great sound - I like the Seymour's better than the Model 4 Jackson's.

I wasn't crazy about ordeing a natural color, but when it came in with the trans red around the flamed natural top I was lovin' it! So far the tuning has been a breeze and holds well.

It is much lighter than the model 4, but the dinky body is much smaller than the Model 4.

I am suprised by the lack of interest in these newer Charvels. I'll still be lookin' out for a nice San Dimas, but in the meantime these make me smile.

Hope you enjoy.

Eli : [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice pics!! I too have a Model A+ Pro on order and am looking forward to its arrival.. It seems like a lot of extras on a guitar for that price range so I am also somewhat suprised at the lack of interest in these Charvels [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

Birdseye neck,Ebony fret board, SD Pearly Gates and 2 Screamin Deamons with a Floyd on a sub $600 guitar?? [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
          RIP Erika Nicole 1/09/88--7/05/08

http://indiemusicworks.com/Axe/
          http://www.myspace.com/axe57

Comment

I have that exact guitar as well. I love the natural quilted top and it sounds fantastic. I've got the GHS "Fatties" on it 10-47. They seem to have calmed the iceyness of the guitar down a bit and now it sounds great! I don't know why no one seems to like the newer Charvels much. It's a $1000+ guitar that can be had for the mid $500s. Well it's our secret I guess [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X