Charvel Avenger Flames!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Avenger Flames!!

I just scored this from Dreamland Rebel. I got the Burns Rhoads Flame kit from huntindoug. I just applied the flames tonight. What do you think??

http://onlinerock.com/musicians/jgcable/dsc00012.jpg

Re: Charvel Avenger Flames!!

Looks very cool!!

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

That's the ugliest damn thing I've ever seen!!! [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
      Wanna sell it?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Yea, I know its ugly but I have been using that zebra strap since the late 70's. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        I meant how do you like the Avenger?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah...the guitar's great!

Comment

I knew I should have removed the strat before I took the pics [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nothing wrong with that strap John. I was actually referring to the carpet remnant under that chair! It's gotta go bro!
              [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
                I knew I should have removed the strat before I took the pics [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The strap, too! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

ummmm...Ron...yur slippin bud....didn't you see the strat in the picture??? Look again bro. geez....

Comment

Yeah, I see it. Man, you really ought to slow down Ron, I think you're working too hard...... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Funny how that last pic is hosted at ozarkwholesale.com! [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Watch it now...Mark... my 2 Chihuahua's are mighty fond of that remnant. They piss on it almost every day the little bastards.

Comment

Whoooaaaa John.....not trying to piss you off bro, just wondering if the remnant was for sale. If you want to keep it I totally understand. No hard feelings ok?

Comment

I was going to wrap up the Tele in it for you but I didn't get the chance. Hey Mark, did you get the pickup back yet?? I am curious to hear how it sounds.

Comment

I'll probably get it today, I'll post how it sounds. I bet it'll be fantastic! Thanks again John.

Comment

Working...
                              X