Charvel Avenger Flames!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel Avenger Flames!!

Those flames are cool!!! Where did you say you got those again..... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

Originally posted by HuntinDoug:
      Those flames are cool!!! Where did you say you got those again..... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">JG told me he made them [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

They were really easy to make. Here is what I did STEP BY STEP!!!
        Step 1. I opened the package that Huntindoug sent me.
        Step 2. I cut out the graphics per the instructions that Huntindoug sent me.
        Step 3. I stuck the graphics that Huntindoug sent me on the guitar.
        whew... it was really hard work. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, I thought you did a hell of a job JG!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Doug, you do nice work too.... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Those are stickers???? John told me he hand painted them! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

damn, i guess i did send it to the right home.
              looking great bro. glad someone here has the love to put into it that it deserves. enjoy!
              Widow - "We have songs"

http://jameslugo.com/johnewooteniv.shtml

http://ultimateguitarsound.com

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002:
                Those are stickers???? John told me he hand painted them! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wrong again Mark. The flames are original. I painted the blue background. I used pastels. It looks really cool but it smudges really easy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You probably should have clear coated over those pastels John, or you could use my latest trick: clear packing tape! There's no drying time, it shines good, and you never have to buff it! Just lay enough strips on there to cover the body, trim around the edges, and bingo! You can also use it on the back of the neck to get that nice shiny sticky feel everyone loves. Try it!

Oh and BTW, the J90 sounds fantastic now! Great job! I never knew that wax potting would make such a difference but I'll recommend it to anybody here.

Comment

Thanks for the clear packing tape trick. What a great idea. Saran wrap would probably work too and the cool thing is that it even comes in colors! The guitar will stay fresh too!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I never thought about the freshness factor!! Nothing worse than biting into a stale guitar [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Mark, we need to take our act on the road bro.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I've thought about that, but my fear is we'd make too much damn money and turn into a couple of stuck-up rich assholes. That scares me!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          I like us better the way we are....simple, dumb, and poor. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] ..... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

You forgot ugly.. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

I know what you look like because I see your pic on your avatar. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            My avatar is a pic of me too. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, and I've got makeup on in that pic, I look much worse in person! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X