My J-man Cometh TODAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My J-man Cometh TODAY!

I just have to wait 15 hours or so until UPS gets here. Thanks for answering my questions and leaving all these posts to comb through, it really helped. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

I bought it from Kevin and he gave me a great deal...I'll definitely be shopping at Easton Guitars again in the future. I went with the Faded Tobacco Sunburst. Excuse the fractured sentences but it's almost 2am. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

I'll post pics asap (I have to wait til after Christmas, since it's a present and my wife won't let me have any real fun with it til then) I'll also review it if anyone's interested....

Thanks again,
    Joe

Re: My J-man Cometh TODAY!

I´m curious about the Journeyman, and would really appreciate a review.
    A Merry Christmas to you!
    I guess you can´t go wrong getting a gift like that...

//Jonzkij

Comment

I love this guitar! The price does it NO JUSTICE...I bought it at Easton Guitars (Kevin you the man! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] ) Great buying experience, I'd definitely recommend Easton Guitars and will buy there again myself.

I have to wait til Christmas to amp it up and put it through a complete inspection, but I did get to look it over and play a few runs & chords. The unfinished neck is just right, not too thick or thin and the scalloped body around the neck does make a difference in playability in that area. Almost as good as a neck through as far as fret access goes.

The FTSB color is MUCH DARKER in person, this is a very classy looking axe. Outstanding build quality for the money, the MGs and the Dinky Professionals I tried out in Lexington KY were no where near the Jman in this aspect. They felt like a less expensive guitar does, the Jman looks and feels as good as any USA or Custom made guitar I've ever played. I was very surprised and pleased, what I thought to be a good 2nd guitar for my Fender Comtemporary Strat has become #1.

All that remains is hooking it up to an amp and I'd like to inspect the guitar more before saying more...I have yet to find a flaw but I won't be sure for a few days. I can't wait to pick her up again! I'll add more to this topic after Xmas and post some pics as well.

Merry Christmas to all!
      Joe

Comment

yeah i have one of these, very nice guitars - the neck is extremely very comfortable!!!

Comment

Working...
        X