Charvel model A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel model A

Hey guys. Does anybody have any pics of a Charvel model A in any other color than the blue on the Jackson web site? I'm thinking about getting one to go with my Model A+ . I just need something to look at to put me over the top.
    Also any ideas on why retailers seem to be dumping these at bargain prices? The sugested retail is like $1500 but you can get them all day for around $500? I love mine and even though it is a bit sparse on the "frills" it's a really nice guitar.

Re: Charvel model A

Sorry, I don't have any but I can help you find some on your own.

Click the resources link above and look here, someone might have a Model A in a different color and posted pics.

Americanmusical.com is dumping alot of Charvels right now, all models and they unlike others show pics of all the colors for every model they have. Try them next.

If that doesn't work search google for images of a Charvel Model A. Make sure you use the images tab.

If you're still not finding what you want try Ebay, you might get lucky. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

A word of warning though: When searching for different colors of the Journeyman that I bought I found that the internet pics were not the exact color of the actual guitars. I bought a Faded Tobacco Sunburst and it's ALOT darker than the online pics. So most likely the actual guitar you buy will be either darker or lighter than it is online.

Good Luck,
    Joe

Comment

Working...
    X