My new 750 XL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new 750 XL

It arrived today! I am so excited about this new member of the family. From the pprevious posts, you all know the specs. It is a string-through cherry burst equipped with dual EMG 89's, serial number C905296. I got it from our own kennslp. I'll have pictures posted soon, hopefully later tonight.

Re: My new 750 XL

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Now let's see her. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Comment

All right, here she is. First, with me, then with me and her cousin, and finally a family protrait. By the way, I just finished training so lay off the sweats.

Comment

Nice score bro! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I love my 750XL and there are quite a few of us here that feel its the best Charvel ever.

Comment

SWEET!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Congrats.

Comment

Nice Looks just like mine but with out the Floyd
              good score man
              Gil

Comment

Very nice!!! I love the silver sparkle also, [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Very sweet...the silver sparkle 650 is very cool also.

Comment

Yeah, the 650 is definitely the best player of the bunch. Of course I haven't given the 750 an extremely thorough working over, yet. I'm setting it up now, but I can see it being just as nice.

Comment

Damn nice axes! I assume those "other" guitars will be for sale soon to buy more Charvels? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

The only one I would be willing to sell or trade would be the U.S.A. Hamer Chapparal on the far right. It is a bit of a beater that I had the intention of refinishing but never got around to. It plays amazing and sounds great since I threw in a new set of Duncans a couple of years ago. I do need something with a maple fretboard. Hmmmm. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X