Model 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model 2?

Hey guys, been a while since I've actually posted, but I have a question.

How much is a Model 2 in good condition worth? There's one I'm looking at now, will drop by later to take a look at it, for 275 Canadian. (~210 USD) with OHSC

I'm assuming this is a fair price, just wanna know what it is I'm looking at, are model 2's usually good players?

Re: Model 2?

Well this should be in the import Charvel section as it's made in Japan. But yeah that's a good price in Canada for a Model 2 and the necks are great on these. They play awesome and sound great. They go for about 200-300 here in the US
    Gil

Comment

When I sold my Model 3, I got $350CDN with a case, and I'm about 60 miles away from you, so it sounds like a fair price. My 3 was totally mint..........

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info guys, I went for it, got her for 250 CDN with a huge stack of old guitar mags [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Here's some pics, sorry for the shity quality

One tiny scratch and scuff marks but other than that, she's in excellent condition.

Only thing is the locking nut is missing a screw and the whole thing seems messed up, so I'll see what I can do with that (but i need it to lock, I like wanking the tremolo [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] )

Comment

Not a bad deal there, congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Cut those strings! You could put someone's eye out with that. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Looks great, nice score.

Comment

Very cool deal well worth the bucks.Please intonate the trem before you post another pic.That kills me. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

hahaha! yea, strings, intonation etc...
                haven't had time to set her up properly, just wanted to post some pics [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X