NOS 750xl !!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOS 750xl !!!!!!!

What can I say that hasn't already been said about these? Say hi to #C901399 NOS. I have been working on getting this since Nov. A Special THX's to the BUDMAN to make it happen !
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Re: NOS 750xl !!!!!!!

Is that not a work of art or what!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Congrats my friend!!

Dave->
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

NICE!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I want one too. Awesome flame!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Man, thats almost as nice as mine! Remember I'm olny saying that cause that one isn't mine. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
          Seriously,. that's friggin awesome! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL:
            I'm not sure what's going to come first? Finding a 750xl with the all amber top for sale or Carmen Electra come knockin on my door. Were there fewer of the ambers made or the sun bursts? I seldom see one for sale (once). One more question, what would it take for (Wait! someone's just knocked ........... GOTTA GO!!!!)
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was a quote I posted in the official 750 thread Nov. 15th. The strange part about it is I got this 750xl on the same day my STUFF magazine came in the mail. Guess who is on the cover? Carmen Electra!!!!!!

oh ya, I just saw I took the picture of my guitar with the Minnie Pearl look. Very nice(price tag still on)

Comment

That is beautiful. Love that finish and archtop. Congratulations!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Lucky Dog!! I gotta be havin one [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL:

oh ya, I just saw I took the picture of my guitar with the Minnie Pearl look. Very nice(price tag still on)
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahhhhhh you just left it there on purpose to rub our faces in it!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Minnie Pearl never looked so sweet!!

Dave->
                  Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Great Catch.
                    How does it play?
                    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

I wish my playing talents could match the beauty and feel of the guitar. I’d compare it to like having Sex with Jenna Jameson. You would have the time of your life, but you know she could handle more than you could give (and bigger).

Comment

(In Butthead's voice) That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] That is about the nicest top I've seen one one. I love mine, but the flame doesn't pop like that. It must be amazing in person! When I saw the thread title, I thought it might be the NOS silver sparkle one that Pete (Twisteramps) had mentioned a while back. I hope he gets that one because I really want to see pics, especially after seeing Travis' 650 in silver sparkle. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

I had been talking to him for a couple months about buying that guitar but could never come to an agreement on the price. I saw that he put it up on eBay and I just knew it would go sky high. How much did you end up paying for it?

.......grrrrr, I should have bought it when I had the chance.

Comment

Now that you mentioned what I paid for it. I still haven't got a call or a letter from my First Born to see how she's doing? She wasn't to happy about it, but sometimes you got to take one for the Team!

Comment

Working...
                              X