• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 6 with an OFR

I want to be part of the group! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by PaddoK:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
      Oohh you have a firecrackle too? Got a pic of her? I have one too [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Dave->
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think I am in LOVE [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just had to share because I miss my lava crackle so much. It's not a mod 6, but here is my long gone (to a pissy ebay memeber no less) Jackson Dinky in Lava Crackle:

http://www.fimbulwinter.net/~paddok/guitar/6.JPG

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Dave->
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by desmauler:
          i would have some pics of her, but all the money I save for a digital camera transforms into more and more guitars...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How ironic - I sold my model 6 to buy a digital camera.

I don't regret it, but I could see owning another model 6 someday.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

they make a mod6 in that graveyard finish? I thought they only put that on newer soloists.

Comment

Guitar Geek I have a model 6 with schaller floyd, sounds a little less bright than a OFR. I haven't had the chance to test it properly, because it is being modified by Fred Dons (also JCF member), going to collect it tomorrow .
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

Comment

those mods I meant

Comment

A pile o skulls Model 6??? I'm in love! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

If you ever wanna sell it let me know! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

those mods I meant
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">haha, well, those mods are a refin, replacing the stringlock with a schaller and getting rid of the 3 toggles and getting a blade 5way switch instead.

so no modifications for the trem whatsoever

harrald

Comment

I'm going to have to take some pics of my 6 to post here

Comment

Every model guitar that I have gets the JT-6 switched to an OFR... I don't have a Model 6, but I'm sure that it's just as good of a switch as it is in a Model 2 and a 3A
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

they make a mod6 in that graveyard finish? I thought they only put that on newer soloists.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's a GMW refin and graphic. The 3 mini toggles were changed over to a 5 way. Back of headstock signed and dated by Dan Lawrence.

Wulfe13:
                            If you ever wanna sell it let me know!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't hold your breath on that one. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I have got way more in it than I could ever recoup, so it is a keeper.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

and what a keeper too!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] that is one awesome guitar man

Comment

and what a keeper too!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] that is one awesome guitar man
                                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thank you, sir!
                                Scott
                                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X