What model was this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What model was this?

Wow, never heard of that one! Sounds cool though!
    Was it for sale? If so, buy it and post pics! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: What model was this?

Was it a bolt-on? Were the pickups straight or slanted? Was the headstock standard or reversed? Did it match the body?
    Occupy JCF

Comment

I believe the Charvel 750 is the only one to come with an arched top. But it came with a different pickup configuration.

Comment

Headstock didn't match the body, as I said the body looked almost unfinished and the headstock was black w/ the white logo. It was a standard pointy. The single coil in the neck was slanted, both Jackson pickups.

It was really bizzare! It was only in for some work, so maybe I should get the guys number and ask him what the hell it is (or what he did to it) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Reverse headstock?? If so then it's a Predator. But they weren't archtops. Then again, they also came with finishes too. So maybe he sanded off the finish and contoured the body..
          Occupy JCF

Comment

I highly doubt someone would go through the trouble of stripping and contouring a predator body. Ma ybe it was a mutt with a predator neck and perhaps a Kramer body? Just a guess...

Comment

We all didn't think that someone would go through the trouble of making the "Stabbed Poo" V, but someone did.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
              Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                We all didn't think that someone would go through the trouble of making the "Stabbed Poo" V, but someone did.. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This is true. Who knows what kind of home lutherie is being performed in countless trailers around the world. Sure to some suprising things.

Comment

What model was this?

So I was browsing the local (crap) music store, and I looked over the repairs counter. There was an old Charvel! It was a pretty cool looking axe, had the toothpaste logo, binding, the body looked like it was oiled, and it had an arched top with a hum/single route.

Does anyong know of a model that might resemble this one? Or was it a custom? Or just a bizzare refinish?

Comment

Working...
                  X