Anybody have a pic of Fusion Deluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody have a pic of Fusion Deluxe

I used to own a Fusion Deluxe. For nostalgia's sake I'd like a pic. Mine was purchased new about 13 years ago--black with a bolt-on (Ft. Worth neckplate) maple neck/maple fingerboard (black dots), 24 frets, Jackson/Schaller trem, 1 volume knob--no tone knob, 3-way blade switch, a Jackson angled dual blade single coil and a Jackson covered humbucker (J50?). I've never seen another one like these for sale (regardless of color).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Re: Anybody have a pic of Fusion Deluxe

Seeing that no one has posted any pics yet, i post this. I am not certain that it's a Deluxe. I got more if you want it.

Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Beautiful bro!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Yours is similar but, a Deluxe only had 2 pickups and I also don't remember it have a tone knob (I could be wrong though). I do know they came with either a maple or a rosewood fingerboards. VERY nice Fusion you have there though! Is that an Ultrasonic pickup in the bridge?

Comment

Thats a Fusion Custom in the photo. I`ve just scanned my old Charvel '89 catalogue's Fusion page so you can get your Deluxe "Fix"!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Click on the following link to get a much bigger version of the above Fusion page:
            http://steve-wright.fotopic.net/p3274093.html

Comment

Ahh... the memories. Thanks for that JACKSONWOLF, I didn't remember that they were Gibson scale length. I have never seen a Deluxe for sale [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] not that I need another guitar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONWOLF:
                Click on the following link to get a much bigger version of the above Fusion page:
                http://steve-wright.fotopic.net/p3274093.html
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey Steve, that's a great scan bro, would you happen to have the whole catalog scanned? I'd love to see it if you do. By the way, maybe some of the Charvels we see for sale with headstock chips were like that from the factory. Look at your scan of the fusion page and look at the bottom left black one. It's got a headstock chip! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Thanks for sharing bro.... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Just for the record - the Custom i posted is not mine. It's just a picture i have laying around because i really would like a Fusion some day.
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Hey Steve, that's a great scan bro, would you happen to have the whole catalog scanned? I'd love to see it if you do. By the way, maybe some of the Charvels we see for sale with headstock chips were like that from the factory. Look at your scan of the fusion page and look at the bottom left black one. It's got a headstock chip! Thanks for sharing bro....
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Consider it done, I've scanned the whole catalogue and put the pages on my fotopic site.
                    I will post the links under a new topic. Regarding the headstock, I noticed that the other day when I first posted the page, It reminded me of my old 3DR when I accidentaly banged the Headstock on a wall!!!!

Comment

I just bought a Fusion Deluxe a couple of weeks ago - turquoise (more like seafoam green to me) with a maple fret board. It had been hanging on a pawn shop wall for years, and I finally got the guy down to a price I'd pay. The paint is pretty rough, and the trem turned out to be crap. A tremsetter took care of that, and now I have a sweet beater axe. Quite possibly the best playing guitar I've ever laid hands on. The "single coil" pickup doesn't get the same snap you'd get from a Strat, but it doesn't make any noise, so that's kind of a toss up. The bridge pickup wails! It's got a great raw sound and can really scream.

I'll try to remember to snap a few shots of it. As our keyboard player said "its so ugly, it looks good".

Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_A:
                        I'll try to remember to snap a few shots of it. As our keyboard player said "its so ugly, it looks good".
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hehe. I like that in a guitar. Now you have to post pics [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah, PICS!

Comment

I'm working on getting pictures of all of my guitars posted online, but here's one of my Fusion Deluxe:

Charvel Fusion

I guess the color is officially turquoise. The thing plays awesome and sounds great.

Comment

Here's mine. Sorry for the fuzzy pic. Dual angled singles in the bridge but now it has a SH-8 humb. and a DiMarzio single in the neck. I'm in the process of refinishing it. Anyone know exactly what kind of Fusion it is?

Comment

Working...
                              X