Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you date a Model 2 based on the serial number please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you date a Model 2 based on the serial number please?

[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Re: How do you date a Model 2 based on the serial number please?

You could start out by asking it to dinner...maybe a movie [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I prefer the more direct approach: "Iz you iz or iz you ain't my Model 2?"
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Ah, what wits we have here! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

(I would've posted something similar though!)
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey, he asked for it... If he would have searched some of the more recent posts we wouldn't be the smart-ass crew.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

Dating it by the serial # is pretty impossible. Basically, if it has a Kahler Traditional it would be an '86. If it has a JT-6 (Jackson FR copy)it could be an '87 or '88.

Comment

I probably would pick her up first and then caress her with my fingers and then hope to use my hard plectrum on her before the date was over. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

JDA Comedy Report Card

Creativity: B+
                Timing: F

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Prozac needed on this board and fast! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                    JDA Comedy Report Card

Creativity: B+
                    Timing: F

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn! I'll get the metronome out and work on the timing issue.

Hold on I just checked it's not my timing after all, it's my slow dial-up connection. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

17 minutes to go through? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

17 minutes to go through? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, actually 12 minutes to complete my post. I started replying after reading Tekky's 9:21AM reply. I had started typing and got called away from the computer then came back finished the sentence and hit the "Add Reply" button.

Only something Columbo could have figured out. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I was just kiddin' ya!

I do that too sometimes.

Comment

Where's the tips on "How to date a model..."? [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

I was just kiddin' ya!

I do that too sometimes.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's what I was thinking and figured I'd have a little fun with it too.

Take it easy, JD...

Comment

Working...
                              X