Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you date a Model 2 based on the serial number please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you date a Model 2 based on the serial number please?

Hell!! If I had a date with a Model Too, I would want the serial number to be 362436 and I would name her Marilyn. And I would tell her not to fret if her neck isn't straight. "WHAT TUNERS!!!"
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Hell!! If I had a date with a Model Too, I would want the serial number to be 362436 and I would name her Marilyn. And I would tell her not to fret if her neck isn't straight. "WHAT TUNERS!!!"

Comment

If anyone here knew how to date a model, we wouldn't be sitting around discussing guitars.

Comment

Just remember, a model gets old and worn out just like a guitar. She gets strung out; her neck bows; she needs bridgework; she will always fret; her springs sag; her tuners loosen up; her gig bag starts to sag; her face starts to fade, chip and crack. And if she gets really old, she may fall and break her neck. With a guitar, you can fix all that for a few hundred bucks. With a model, it would take thousands. Therefore, I prefer my guitar. Also, it won't talk back unless I make it.

Comment

Just remember, a model gets old and worn out just like a guitar. She gets strung out; her neck bows; she needs bridgework; she will always fret; her springs sag; her tuners loosen up; her gig bag starts to sag; her face starts to fade, chip and crack. And if she gets really old, she may fall and break her neck. With a guitar, you can fix all that for a few hundred bucks. With a model, it would take thousands. Therefore, I prefer my guitar. Also, it won't talk back unless I make it.

Comment

I'm really sorry for double dipping. If it wasn't funny the first time, there's no point in repeating. What am I doing wrong?? (Other than posting dumb thoughts.)

Comment

Working...
              X