Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Model 6 Chavel by Jackson

I just love my 1986 Model 6.
    Since i´ll never be able to sell it, and can´t stop buying Charvel/Jacksons, i guess i´ve started a collection...

//Jonzkij

Comment

I'm glad you plan on keeping the mod 6.The more you play it the more it will grow on you.They are truly fine guitars and are going up in value every year.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

You know we really love these guitars when none of us caught the "Chavel" thing
        up to now!

I love my '86 Model 6 too! It is just a beautiful guitar, and satisfies my need for a Soloist-type guitar quite well!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I would still go back to the store and demand a $100 refund or so. You were misled, after all. You have nothing to lose, and a few bucks to gain.
          -------------------------
          Blank yo!

Comment

a Model 6 is great [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            i also just bought one
            deep met purple and a kahler
            a local dealer had this one for jears now and i always was looking at it
            last week i took it off for 300€
            after a short negotiating the seller gave me a look into his spare-parts-box
            and i grabbed the original kahler nut
            jes indeed the guitar has some wear and also the frets after all these years,
            but it still plays like hell!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            but i always thought a M6 would have active elctronics
            if so, unfortunately someone took it out of it
            so yesterday i switched the original jackson for a DS SH6 (god bless Kahler for having either a standard or Tremspacing on your strings)
            i´ll post pics as son as i get some
            greetz Andy

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat:
              up to now!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it's because we're all not as trivial as some on the board Rich.....

Dave->
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by model1:
                a Model 6 is great [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                i also just bought one
                deep met purple and a kahler
                a local dealer had this one for jears now and i always was looking at it
                last week i took it off for 300€
                after a short negotiating the seller gave me a look into his spare-parts-box
                and i grabbed the original kahler nut
                jes indeed the guitar has some wear and also the frets after all these years,
                but it still plays like hell!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                but i always thought a M6 would have active elctronics
                if so, unfortunately someone took it out of it
                so yesterday i switched the original jackson for a DS SH6 (god bless Kahler for having either a standard or Tremspacing on your strings)
                i´ll post pics as son as i get some
                greetz Andy
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that is really a good score for european standards.

harrald

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by lerxstcat:
                  up to now!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it's because we're all not as trivial as some on the board Rich.....

Dave->
                  </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but misspell "Rhoads" around here and a mob forms! Seems "Charvel" and "Jackson" would also be sacred words.

Sorry if I offended you!
                  Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Man, sometimes I suck at displaying what I mean in these forums. I wasn't offended at all Rich, your one of the good guys bro and I have no problem with you. I was just trying to say that it gets tiresome how everyone is becoming a Ron Jr. around here and it gets old that's all. Ron doesn't bother me, it's just his way but it seems like some others go out of their way to search the mistakes in the forum and it's just ridiculous. Big Deal! He mis-spelled a word, I think we all usually know what the word was that was spelled wrong so there's no point in clogging up the original post with that crap. Again Rich, it's all good bro..... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Dave->
                    Dave ->

Comment

Food for thought. This is something my pal sent me a while back:

"Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe."

Okay Ron, hop to it! I maen hup ti it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/language/apocryph/cambridge.asp
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by budman68:
                          that it gets tiresome how everyone is becoming a Ron Jr.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why ya gotta bring me into this? Did I say anything about the Chavel thing?
                          [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Besides, wasn't Rich around the boards before I was? Maybe everybody's being a RICH JR, huh? Ever think of *that*, buddy boy? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by budman68:
                              that it gets tiresome how everyone is becoming a Ron Jr.
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ever think of *that*, buddy boy? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not your buddy Ron so you can stick that poker of yours up your ass sideways....mk?

Dave->
                              Dave ->

Comment

Why all the hate, Dave? Don't you know what smilies mean? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X