fusion with maple fretboard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fusion with maple fretboard

Whilst looking for a Fusion to purchase, I came across this.

I didn't know that a Fusion Deluxe was available with a maple fretboard. Can someone provide some more info? It is listed at $295, which seems all right. What do you guys think?

Re: fusion with maple fretboard

There's a maple fretboard Fusion Deluxe in the 89 catalog I have.

89 specs
    Twin rail singlecoil sized humbucker
    J90C in the bridge.
    24 frets
    24 3/4 scale

Colors
    Black
    Pearl Blue
    Pearl Red
    Violet
    Fluorescent Orange
    Turquoise
    Rainbow Crackle

Comment

lose that stoopid knob and you've got a sweet lookin' axe there!
      Hail yesterday

Comment

Damn, Travis, are you in the DC area? I'd swear that guitar was in a pawn shop around here...

They're nice guitars - I had a rosewood version of it back in the early '90s. Serious bang for the buck.

Mike
        Division - American Metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook.

Comment

Nah, I'm in central Illinois right now, getting ready to move to St. Louis. I found that picture on some store's online classifieds. Neal's Music, anyone ever head of them?

Comment

Neal's is very well known, that's all I can say.

But yes, the Fusion did come with a maple board option, which I haven't seen too many of, the rosewood board is more common. Sort of like the Spectrum, they came with maple boards too but you don't see too many of them. Ah, the days when you could have a maple board on your import C/J guitar....

Comment

Originally posted by Genebaby:
              Sort of like the Spectrum, they came with maple boards too but you don't see too many of them. Ah, the days when you could have a maple board on your import C/J guitar....
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">http://community.webshots.com/photo/...21834951ZdEsCc

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

About the Fusion: http://www.jacksoncharvelworld.net/h...tologe/17c.jpg

Sweet axe! [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

I thought Fusion Deluxe models had reverse headstocks [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] My old one was black with a maple fingerboard and reverse headstock purchased new from Sam Ash. All Fusion Deluxe models that they had in stock in 3 different locations when I bought mine had maple boards at the time (and yes I know they came with rosewood too).
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFn-5BTQ8uU

Comment

I thought Fusion Deluxe models had reverse headstocks
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Do you happen to know what year or years the fusions with a reverse headstock were made?
                  "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I've got one too that originally came with angled singles in the bridge. Red w/rosewood fretboard. It's in pieces now awaiting a restore. Plays nice n fast. Did you change to the humb. or did it come that way? Mine now has a humb. frankensteined in the hole like a Van Halen home job.

Comment

Working...
                    X