Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Mod 6 price

Hi.

What was the average price for Mod 6 when it was till produced?

What's the difference between 650XL and Mod 6?

Thanks a lot.

Re: Charvel Mod 6 price

http://www.jcfonline.com/cgi-bin/ult...5;t=000314;p=2
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Both were neck-thru versions of the Model 4/475DLX. The major difference between the two is (as with the Model 4/475DLX) the pickup switching, tremolo, and logo style. The Model 6 has three mini-toggles whereas the 650XL has a 5-way blade switch. Early Model 6s had the Kahler Flatmount tremolo only to utilize the JT-6 later, the 650XL has always used the Jackson/Schaller (JT-590). The Model 6 had the guitar shaped logo whereas the latter 650XL has the script logo.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Ive heard that the model 6's when they came out where around $1,800 but i find that hard to beleive.

Comment

The catalogs that I've seen had them listed for about $1050. I think you could find them discounted to about $800 or so in shops.

Comment

I got my 650xl new in 1992 (with a 1989 serial number) for $800. It was probably one of the earlier 650's and hung around the store for a couple of years.

Comment

Here it is, thanks to Robert Witte. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] I was off by $99.95. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Travis, I've got my eye on that sparkly beauty on eBay. After seeing yours I really want one in that color! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The best thing about that color is that it hides virtually all of the scratches and nicks and dings. You really have to look hard to see any on mine. Good luck, hope you get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X