• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last... here is it !

I started with this:

The process...

The product...

What do you think? Did I made it?

I'll take a digital pic of the body tomorrow cause the shines of the flash reflected on parts of the body and it didn't let it showed it as well, because I took'em yesterday night.

Re: At Last... here is it !

It rocks! I will wait for better pics for the ..uh constructive critisism [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Looks great! Does the writing have meaning?

Comment

The good pics will be soon, and yes the writing has it meanings, what language do you think it is?. I think I'm original, not japanese nor chinese (though the Warren DeMartinis guitars are half black, half red diagonal... that was my favorite combination of colors sice college, the flag of the city where I studied is like that but with the coat of arms of the city in the midle. I remember a person who told me to not use french, german instead... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

First off, that is one crusty JT-6! Otherwise it looks very cool. Is it Hebrew perhaps? Or maybe you are a nerd and wrote in Klingon.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Anyway, i'm waiting for the better pics! Good Job!

Comment

Good job regardless of the pics! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] It looks like it might be arabic writing or something....?

Comment

Originally posted by etaeniura:
            First off, that is one crusty JT-6!
            Anyway, i'm waiting for the better pics! Good Job!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, it's a crusty (but not too much)JT6. When I get the new springs I'll take care of that, it doesn't have the arm even. I just want to see the job done. It's not a perfect job, and what you will look better with the better pictures would be the pictures them self cause for sure they will show more clearly all the imperfections I left in the guitar... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Maybe someone did it better for his first time but this was mine. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]

And Thank You Guys.

Comment

I think it looks great! Nice job for a first time bro [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] What does the writing mean?

Dave->
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Good job man. The writing looks Hebrew. What does it mean?
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That is pretty cool!

Comment

Very cool. I dig it. The only criticism I would have, and I am loathe to give it, is that the diagonal from the bottom to the top horn is at a different angle than the controls. I would have made them parallel. Still, it looks very very cool, man.
                    -------------------------
                    Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandturk:
                      Very cool. I dig it. The only criticism I would have, and I am loathe to give it, is that the diagonal from the bottom to the top horn is at a different angle than the controls. I would have made them parallel. Still, it looks very very cool, man.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're right, but if I raise more the black line to be parallel with the knobs, there would be more red, and I wanted to have more black, so I can get some words more in red over the black at the tail of the guitar. I don't want to made the color division asymmetrycal, I want more black, It's more my taste, I think everybody have different tastes, this was mine that was yours, and I respect it. Don't you think? If I make it again, all that you people are saying may be done... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes the writings are in Hebrew, I think that nobody have had used it yet, right? The word on top of the strings say morbid, below the strings there is my real name, and the others are my wife name and stepsisters nicknames. I'm so tender right?... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] , But because nobody knows what does it say when I play it I'll look rude, and cool [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Very cool! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Soak that JT6 in some WD40 and use a toothbrush to clean the grunge off. Should do the trick. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Let see if the borrowed camera worked good or the cameraman sucks...

Damn... the cameramen sucks... and yes the JT6 is crusty.

Comment

Working...
                              X