Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: At Last... here is it !

Originally posted by morbid:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jeff300:
    For the curious, what he wrote is:

Morbid
    Arnold
    Angel

Hebrew letters to spell out English words.

Interesting.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It doesn't say Arnold in any place there. Just "Morbid" (wich is my nickname), "Angel" (my real name), "Yolanda" (my wife name); "Jei" (from Jeismarie), "Mar" (from Jerrymar), and "Nash" (from Nashlee Marie) my stepsisters names. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ok Dude, what you wrote backwards as Yolanda, if read properly (right to left) actually spells Adnoly but I figured you meant Arnold. The daled and rey look about the same.

Anyway, if it spells Yolanda to you, rock on. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

You know that hebrew is read from right to left... Get you Microsoft Word program on, get hebraical II and write: adnaloY... look it from right to left. What do you see... compare to the guitar red word below the trem... Adnoly? ... adnaloY, Am I right? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

[ May 20, 2004, 01:13 AM: Message edited by: morbid ]

Comment

Thank God it's not some Al Queda shit. Looks cool in Hebrew.
        "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
        Gotta get away from here.
        Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
        Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

I like it.. nicely done. I'll have to remember doing lettering in Hebrew.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I told you what it says, and it's not that AlQaeda shit, it's the opposite, is not Arabic, nor Palestine, although I like the way it looks too, If I do it will be with no offensive words or contentes... maybe the same it says right now in this guitar. I have some friends who knows how to write and speak arabic... maybe something will come out of my mind, but thinking in the pople of weak stomachs, will not do it... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

great job Morbid....I know hebrew and it doesn't say what you said it says...trying to pull a fast one on us? it is officially translates to say "Morbid Rules, rest of JCF'ers eat donkey balls" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
                great job Morbid....I know hebrew and it doesn't say what you said it says...trying to pull a fast one on us? it is officially translates to say "Morbid Rules, rest of JCF'ers eat donkey balls" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Just for the record: FUCK AL-QUEDA

Comment

Looks great. I have a similar project lined up for this summer. When I see posts like this it gives me confidence I can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by catzodellamarina:
                      Looks great. I have a similar project lined up for this summer. When I see posts like this it gives me confidence I can do it.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks.

Go for it, and do your best man! I don't want to sound pushy, but remember to post pics when done, alright? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X