Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Model?

OK so before you bitch about pics....I have none
    But A new Ma and POP music store opened near me and the guy is into the JC thing. He has a Black Charvel (Old logo) reverse head stock with dot inlays a Jackson JT-XXX bridge single hum at bridge with a single coil on a slant up near the neck. Forget what the switch layout is....rosewood board..Ft Worth neck plate..199.00
    anyway anyone know what model it is?

Model 3DR
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Grab it! Good deal, but try waving one-fiddy cash at him just to see what happens.

Comment

Yeah what G said. same guitar as the Predator with the script logo. awesome fiddle for the money grab it or ill hunt it diwn and by it myself.GO NOW young grasshopper.

Comment

Here's a 3DR:

Does it look like that?
          Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
          Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by JACKSONFREAK
            Yeah what G said. same guitar as the Predator with the script logo. awesome fiddle for the money grab it or ill hunt it diwn and by it myself.GO NOW young grasshopper.
            I am old not as old as you though ...you have me by 4 years. I am not interested in buying it I just wanted to be edjumacated! I can go down there again and look it over better and give you a decription of the guitar if you want it I would grab it for you
            JRE that looks like the one. It was all black and missing the backplate that covers the trem strings
            Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
            X