head brocken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• head brocken

i have bought a charvel 475 deluxe-exotic of ebay,unfortunatly it came with the head brocken in two.
    can i repair it ?
    were can i find the same neck with the same logo of the 90 years and finely bound fingerboard and headstock
    thank you

Re: head brocken

Without seeing the headstock, I can only venture a guess as to whether or not it can be repaired. If it was a clean break in two, then yes it can definitely be repaired.

Second, the necks can be found a variety of places. If you just want a neck that will fit, any of the model series Charvel necks should fit. If you want an exact replacement, it will take a little longer, but they're out there.

You can visit the classifieds here when you have 50 posts to your credit. I'm sure someone here can help you out.

Sorry to hear about the break.

Comment

1 post per subject is enough, Mr. Newbie. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hey Racer: Lighten up. If that's your Floyd for sale on the 'bay, I may buy it. What I need are the mounting stumps. " Are you a do-bee or a new-bee?" Miss Nancy wants to know.
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Rons slipping. didnt point and laugh or correct spelling....did hell freeze over? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X