Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unless I'm getting old there was never a Charvel Model 6 from the Jackson Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Unless I\'m getting old there was never a Charvel Model 6 from the Jackson Custom Shop

This ought to light the fire some more!

I sent the winner this email just now:

Dear outofparadise,

I would just like to warn you that this auction is a scam. This individual has been informed by many Jackson/Charvel forum members that this is NOT a USA Jackson nor a USA Jackson Custom Shop model as his ad previously mentioned. This is a standard MADE IN JAPAN Model 6 that sells for no more than $500 in mint condition. He knows that he is lying in regards to his listing but refuses to correct it. I strongly advise you to NOT send payment as he will soon be under investigation by ebay for this listing. Feel free to drop me a line for further information. Viktor

Thank you,
    ninja1195

Comment

Re: Unless I\'m getting old there was never a Charvel Model 6 from the Jackson Custom Shop

Right on Ninja, that was the honest thing to do. No way it will help, but at least you tried.

Chuck
      "Those who know what's best for us, must rise and save us from ourselves!"

Comment

Jackson Floyd was'nt even in production till 87 and either was this guitar.

Comment

I told him that Floyd didn't even exist until 87, but he did not care.....

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            Already a post on this. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] http://www.jcfonline.com/ubb/noncgi/...;f=11;t=002243
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think we have already three threads talking about this bogus CS Mod 6.

Comment

I have the same damn guitar for sale, maybe i should up my price (LOL)It is amazing how some people just like to scam people. Did the buyer ever contact you back, i hope he didnt pay for it.

Comment

Working...
              X