My Charvel 1 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Charvel 1 pics

Hey, that's not funny, I had to go "on location" and it took a lot of time to get that angle just right........ [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Holy Gary, Batman! That is one awesome looking axe. Yes, the black shiny pickguard really makes it special - goes very well with the shiny black headstock. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Good taste, no wonder you're a graphics designer!

/Henrik
      Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

kickass, man

Comment

Thanks guys, here's my Custom Shop Generator/photoshop vesion of the same guitar with a soloist body.

I love the look.

Comment

There's no such thing as a 10 hole pickguard in the world of strat! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/Henrik
            Henrik
            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by kremit:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
              Nice job! Is that a Legend neck?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes - neck is from my Legend. It is indeed the thinnest neck in the history of man. I would have NEVER sold it had it not been for the reverse head [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] This thing looks killer now !! The body was the one that I got w/ the Ultrasonic pup in it. Pat did a hell of a job here ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm sure!!! The Model 7 also has a pretty thin neck. I'd love to get my hands on a few more of them for projects. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Aparently the Legend I bought was from a former Jackson endorser. He stated that the neck was shaved down extra thin from 1-9 after the build. Compared to another Legend I played not long ago this neck was definitely thinner. He claims that Jackson did the mod but had nothing to back that up (not that it matters - it was done to perfection !). I don't think it's possible to have a neck any thinner than this one and still have enough rigidity to hold itself together !

This guitar should play/sound killer. Even the Mod 1 body was noticably lighter than the other 2 I had at the same time. Quite a bit more resonant too. Lots of mojo in that 'lil parts heap [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks Kremit for your contribution as well sir.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Certainly Gary ! I'm glad this stuff is staying in the circle !

Comment

Very sharp. Looks almost like one of Jake's old Charvels, the body that is.

Jason

Comment

It's... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] sorry, beautyfull.

Comment

Originally posted by DTP:
                    Very sharp. Looks almost like one of Jake's old Charvels, the body that is.

Jason
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks. Yeah thats why I wanted the black guard on it. Has that vibe even though its a different guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      Sorry, I'm still trying to break myself of skimming text from my Admin days. I hope I didn't torment you too much with my redundant question.
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go and skim no more! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

For a minute there with his stance I thought it was Fratboy Chaz. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] j/k

Comment

Originally posted by 80sRock:
                          For a minute there with his stance I thought it was Fratboy Chaz. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] j/k
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

is the legend neck thinner than the fusion neck? because thats the thinnest thing ive ever played, makes a model 6/650 look like a fender "C" neck. also how does legend compare to a ibenhad wizard uberpencil nack?

Comment

Originally posted by mjrvodka:
                              is the legend neck thinner than the fusion neck? because thats the thinnest thing ive ever played, makes a model 6/650 look like a fender "C" neck. also how does legend compare to a ibenhad wizard uberpencil nack?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">From neck supplier: Kremit
                              "Aparently the Legend I bought was from a former Jackson endorser. He stated that the neck was shaved down extra thin from 1-9 after the build. Compared to another Legend I played not long ago this neck was definitely thinner. He claims that Jackson did the mod but had nothing to back that up (not that it matters - it was done to perfection !). I don't think it's possible to have a neck any thinner than this one and still have enough rigidity to hold itself together !"

I do believe its much thinner than the fusion. I can't say much about Ibanhead cause I haven't played em enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X