Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By now I Reveal my beloved 375 Deluxe

Hi folks,

I've finally posted pics of my guitar so I invite you to take a look and throw in some comments.

My 375dlx:

Another one:

Enjoy!

[ June 11, 2004, 07:31 PM: Message edited by: BetaCAM ]

Re: By now I Reveal my beloved 375 Deluxe

Uh, that first one is your friend's Model 6.

[img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well...

Thanx a lot to myself I accidently posted the pic of my friend's Model6 there... a cool guitar!

But, a newbie must be laughted at so I'll take the blame... [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Note to myself: Well, Duh!? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Beta, I hear those maple fb necks are thicker than most import Charvels. How does it feel compared to the Model 6? Compare the rosewood to the maple board.

Comment

Hi Racer!

I've played several jacksons including my friend's model 6 and the Dinky Std I used to have before this one and the 375 definitely has thicker neck than all those mentioned above.

It did take some time to get used to but I love it now and when I find myself playing another jackson I just have to get back to mine!

Yeah! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Cool, where are you located? When & where did you get the 375? (Are those rare?)

Comment

Actaully the model 6 necks varied quite a bit through the years. I have an 87 and 88 and had an 86, and each one was a little different in thickness. The 86 and 88 were a little more chunkier than the 87. Excellent guitars though... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                By the way, very nice 375 you have there..... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hello,

Thanx Dave!

I'm from Israel, I got it in a local shop that a friend has opened not too long ago.
                  I got it like a month ago or so...

I actually traded my Dinky STD for this one.

In my country there aren't many of these, u can find the more series models like Performer or Professional series but the most common guitars to find is Fender, Gibson,
                  and Ibanez which I really don't like, well,
                  except a few...

Also, we have very high prices generally, some shops just make a fortune in lies...

haha... no relation to Dream Theter! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

330704 is the seriel number of my guitar...

what Year is it?
                  what type of wood is the body made of? I couldn't tell and my catalogs say nothing about this...

Btw, I've decided to stick to the Stock Pups...

Cya!
                  [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

[ June 11, 2004, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: BetaCAM ]

Comment

Originally posted by BetaCAM:
                    Also, we have very high prices generally, some shops just make a fortune in lies...
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What? Ed Roman opened a store in Israel? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by BetaCAM:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What? Ed Roman opened a store in Israel? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You. idiot. With a name like Roman how the hell can he open a shop. By the way. I have a 375 flame maple. Does that mean you like me too?
                      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Originally posted by BetaCAM:
                        what Year is it?
                        what type of wood is the body made of? I couldn't tell and my catalogs say nothing about this...

Btw, I've decided to stick to the Stock Pups...

Cya!
                        [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I believe that's a 1989 and the stock pickups were a J90C in the bridge and 2 J100 single coils in the middle and neck. Unfortunately I'm not sure what body wood they used on those.
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I really like the Model 6. I remember when those first came out and I desperately lusted for a red or white one. The 375 is pretty nice, too. The maple boards tend to look quite nice with darker finishes. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                          X