Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel King V?

Originally posted by V:
    The serial number starts with a C which I was informed meant it was one of a few Japanese custom shop charvels that were made.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, I believe all the Model series guitars started with a C. At least my Model 6 and Model 5A did.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Nice V!!!...Ever see one of these?

Comment

Ooooh, I want that. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] What exactly is it?

Comment

That's the first toothpaste-logo Charvel I'd really like to have.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by V:
            The serial number starts with a C which I was informed meant it was one of a few Japanese custom shop charvels that were made.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, I believe all the Model series guitars started with a C. At least my Model 6 and Model 5A did. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Joe, just the neck thru type Model series had the "C" if I'm not mistaken. The bolt ons had no "C" (at least not the ones in the US) [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Oh yeah, Dave! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Mine were indeed neck-thru. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I never really took particular notice of the bolt-ons I've seen.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X