Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling my 3a

-ADMIN EDIT-

PLEASE READ THE RULES REGARDING CLASSIFIED ADS.

Wasn't a sale post, I was asking what it might be worth. Learn to read!

Comment

Seems YOU didn't read the rules anyway, dumbass!

"Post an ad when you're sure you want to sell something, and include the price! In short, "I'm thinking about selling my..." threads will be removed. "Email for price" threads will be removed. Plain and simple, sell or don't. If this were a newspaper, you wouldn't waste the money or time having them print, "thinking about selling." If you want to entertain interest, take it to eBay, set your reserve ridiculously high and then be done with it."

And since you're a Junior member, you shouldn't be posting about selling anything anyway.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by RhoadstoEternity
        Wasn't a sale post, I was asking what it might be worth. Learn to read!
        Learn about tact!
        You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Good catch Joetam!

RhoadstoEternity = Dumbass
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

thats the first time ive ever seen that happen. granted ive only been here a short while, but isnt there like stickies all over the place saying to read the rules and pretty much everyone says it in introduction? i cant wait till i can get into classifieds lol btw where is that section i cant even find any kind of classifieds link or anything...yea im a total

Comment

you won't see a link until you're provided access. Until then, it's hidden from your view.

I can see it though

You should see all the 50s Strats & Les Pauls going for the cost of a bolt-on Hondo in there. It's like some kind of vintage guitar circle jerk as all of the in crowd trade rare & collectible instruments amongst each other. There are so many sexy & exotic bodies passed from owner to owner in there, it's like a scene out of Caligula.
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:48 PM.
                Just a guitar player...

Comment

The reason you have to "earn" access to the classifieds is that the guitars sell so cheaply in there, we don't want a bunch of strangers buying them all up. Hell, I don't think I've paid over $200.00 for any of my custom shop Jacksons. I used to make my living buying from the JCF classifieds, then selling them on ebay for quadruple the money. Hell, sometimes people even give away guitars for free just because they have too many.
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002
                    The reason you have to "earn" access to the classifieds is that the guitars sell so cheaply in there, we don't want a bunch of strangers buying them all up. Hell, I don't think I've paid over $200.00 for any of my custom shop Jacksons. I used to make my living buying from the JCF classifieds, then selling them on ebay for quadruple the money. Hell, sometimes people even give away guitars for free just because they have too many.
                    Mark I'm just sorry, but

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF: :ROTF::ROTF:
                    Check my bands!
                    www.myspace.com/magicktr
                    www.myspace.com/sinif64
                    www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
                      you won't see a link until you're provided access. Until then, it's hidden from your view.

I can see it though

You should see all the 50s Strats & Les Pauls going for the cost of a bolt-on Hondo in there. It's like some kind of vintage guitar circle jerk as all of the in crowd trade rare & collectible instruments amongst each other. There are so many sexy & exotic bodies passed from owner to owner in there, it's like a scene out of Caligula.
                      i figured as much. i always figured the link would be there but it would just say access denied or something. but im only 30 more posts away. i have no idea on the day count though

Comment

Don't forget the "Free guitar of the month" drawing for everyone that is on the "non dumbass" list.................
                        Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

Are the classifieds worth getting into? especailly for someone in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverend Timmy
                            Don't forget the "Free guitar of the month" drawing for everyone that is on the "non dumbass" list.................
                            im sensing some sarcasm and pent up anger...wanna talk about it?

Comment

Last edited by texasfury; 09-23-2008, 03:49 PM.
                              Just a guitar player...

Comment

Working...
                              X