No announcement yet.

Waiting is hard....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BloodRose, I think you paid a very fair price for it. It's common to see Model 4's go for over $400 on eBay, so IMHO you did not come close to paying too much.

Very nice guitar!

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
      you are correct, Dave makes a ring expressly for that purpose.

Looks like you done good.

Your old guitar sounds like a Model 3DR, if it had the 'old' logo, and a Predator if it had the toothpaste logo
      Yeah,old logo and that model number looks correct!

Comment

Originally posted by Razor
        BloodRose, I think you paid a very fair price for it. It's common to see Model 4's go for over $400 on eBay, so IMHO you did not come close to paying too much.

Very nice guitar!
        Thank you! Based on what Ive seen them go for, I felt like I did good. Especially with the condition being excellent and hard case.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG
          you are correct, Dave makes a ring expressly for that purpose.

Looks like you done good.

Your old guitar sounds like a Model 3DR, if it had the 'old' logo, and a Predator if it had the toothpaste logo

I ordered a trim ring from him for my model 2. It also had the oversized Jackson p/u. I got the new ring and put in an EMG 81 and it looks fantastic. I also got parts for my Jacson Floyd trem. Great experience ordering from him!
          Guitars:
          Charvel: USA Pro Mod Slime Green
          1988 Model 2,
          Jackson: Dinky HSS 'Blue/Orange Flame'
          RR3
          Gibson: 1978 Les Paul Spl Dbl Cut
          1992 LP Studio 'Lite'
          2005 SG Special

Comment

recd her today!! OMG the neck is amazing! She is in great shape. a couple of small dings on the side that werent disclosed, and tiny bit of rash on the back. No neck pocket cracks or any other issues. The frets have tiny bit of wear. The case is about the most solid Ive ever seen. So very nice there!
            Amazing guitar! Prob destined to be my favorite trem axe . Currently a 87 kramer focus 6000.

Comment

Working...
            X