X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great Mark !!!

I woulda used duct tape !!!

Comment

Ermm... are you sure you photographed the repaired one?! This one looks like new! Good joerb!

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post

Henrik
      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

wow.. you rely gotta know where it is and look hard to find it in the picture.

very nice job!
        You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

If that repair still bothers you, maybe try this.

It doesnt appear to have the kahler floyd-type locknut though. Looks like it had the string clamp type.

Comment

very nice work! I had to go back to the original pic so I knew where to look for the break on that repair job. Nicely done, Mark!
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Excellent job Mark! Maybe I should send you a Westone neck that cracked in transit under the luthier joint where the floys rose nut screws through the neck. You want a challenge? hehe

Comment

Can I have first dibs on the neck if/when you find a replacement? I could use an extra reverse headstock Charvel

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                  Can I have first dibs on the neck if/when you find a replacement? I could use an extra reverse headstock Charvel
                  Actually, I put the "minty" neck on the "minty" body and gave it to a good friend of mine who's always wanted one of those axes. I also gave him the "minty" case .
                  Fact is, I play my guitars, and he looks at his. He is so stoked! I have no intention of getting a new neck for mine, hell the repaired one looks fine to me. I can play it and not worry about "scratching" it!
                  My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

WTF?!? I can't even tell it was repaired!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X