Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEWBIE! Charvel Fusion restoration finished!!!!!! PIX!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool. I dig that a lot.
    -------------------------
    Blank yo!

Comment

Awesome!

I am sending some guitars to you have have done!! ~LOL~

Excellent worrk and CONGRATS on the great resto!
      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

would definitely like to see the 'during photos' - put 'em up please!

Comment

Wooo thanks guys! Much appreciated coming from you all guys! I'll post some during photos later today for you all. I'll try and answer some of your questions, the re-chroming went really well, they had a bit of trouble deplating the original black but sused it in the end! The graphics are not transfers they are airbrushed work from a guy in Auckland NZ. www.imagin-airing.co.nz his name is steve and does awesome work at good rates. He will do "anyones" guitars! If you contact him tell him i sent you, Harley, and mention my guitar. For any other kiwis i live in Hamilton. this guitar has turned out better than i ever hoped, its plays/sounds amazing!
          I run it through a Rivera Knucklehead 100 and it RIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sweet mate, great to meet a fellow Kiwi on here who loves the Import Charvels! Where'd you score that one? TradeMe?
            The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

That is awesome!

great job!

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                Sweet mate, great to meet a fellow Kiwi on here who loves the Import Charvels! Where'd you score that one? TradeMe?
                YEAH OL TRADEME! Got a good score on this one!

Got a Warmoth on the go to, got some Bare Knuckle pickups going it it, from Mojosound in Welly! And more airbrushing.

Comment

Where do you find toothpaste Charvel logos?

Comment

Originally posted by Justice4all View Post
                    YEAH OL TRADEME! Got a good score on this one!

Got a Warmoth on the go to, got some Bare Knuckle pickups going it it, from Mojosound in Welly! And more airbrushing.
                    Haha. The guys at Mojosound are great.

Here's my Model-series Charvels:

The Model 5 (left-most) and Model 7 (right-most) are both TradeMe scores too. I'm not going to repeat how cheaply I got the Model 5 for.
                    Suffice to say, I'm glad people don't know too much about them in Kiwiland. They freakin' rock!

Keep us up to date with how you get on with the Warmoth (maybe in the Other Guitars section?)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackson-Charvel View Post
                      Where do you find toothpaste Charvel logos?
                      Hey there, i took a digi pic of the original headstock and then i re-drew the logo, took awhile but work mint!
                      I can email it to anyone that wants it???????

Comment

Originally posted by Sanctuary View Post
                        Haha. The guys at Mojosound are great.

Here's my Model-series Charvels:

The Model 5 (left-most) and Model 7 (right-most) are both TradeMe scores too. I'm not going to repeat how cheaply I got the Model 5 for.
                        Suffice to say, I'm glad people don't know too much about them in Kiwiland. They freakin' rock!

Keep us up to date with how you get on with the Warmoth (maybe in the Other Guitars section?)
                        WICKED collection man! Love the "5", good score you lucky ******!

Yep will post the Warmoth on here in the "correct" section.

About a month away yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Justice4all View Post
                          WICKED collection man! Love the "5", good score you lucky ******!
                          Cheers man.

I was just lucky the guy took really bad pictures of it. Mind you it was in pretty rough condition when I got it and the Kahler was f**ked. Fixed that, though

Comment

Looks Great!

Comment

H-o-l-y shit! That just plain rocks. Awesome looking guitar, love the graphic.

Comment

How do the Hot Stacks sound?
                                "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X