Hello To All!! (with pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello To All!! (with pics)

Hello Jackson/Charvel owners. This is my first post (obviously). I am a hardcore ESP/LTD player, having owned around 10 here and there, but this is my first Charvel. I picked it up at a Sam Ash store for 400 bucks. I believe it's a model 750XL (that's what I gathered by searching around). It has the Schaller Floyd Rose, reverse sharkfin inlays, set neck, and flamed maple top. I'm not sure what color it is, but it seems to be a yellow see-thru top. It has a pair of EMG-89's (coil-taps) with a 5-way switch. I have no clue if these are factory or not. Hello to all, I hope to be spending more time around here as I love my Charvel and have been playing it non-stop at shows lately. Here's some pics:

very nice first post. Welcome!

Those EMGs are non-original

Our own budman68 has a little online enterprise called fretsonthenet.com. He can fix you up with some pickup rings to better fit those EMGs
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Welcome aboard! Nice one, and a steal at $400. It's nice to see people still getting good deals. Doesn't seem to happen as often as it did just a couple years ago. The color is called trans amber, iirc.

Comment

Hi engman! Welcome!
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words. Yes, I didn't even realize someone made those pickup rings, thanks! And thanks for clarification on the color, I'm loving this place already!

Comment

Welcome. I am getting major GAS for a 750xl now. very nice.

Comment

Now that's a hell of a nice score! Welcome to the JCF!

Comment

Welcome engman, that's a beautiful Charvel you got there. Thanks for posting pics of it, damn it's nice!
                Henrik
                AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

That Charvel reminded me of one of Shawn Lane's guitars.. Welcome to the forum
                  "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

beautiful! Here's a great thread with a lot of info on these and welcome to the forum!

Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Welcome! Beautiful guitar. Trans amber is my favorite color on a 750XL.
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, that is a nice axe. Welcome to the forum, emg.
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

very nice score! welcome!

Comment

Looks like a nice score... Welcome to the board!

Comment

Great pics, exactly like mine.

Comment

Working...
                              X