RADICAL charvel duuude!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADICAL charvel duuude!

I really can't afford this at the moment, but it looks too cool to pass up!
    RIGHTEOUS LINKY

That's $410US for you American types. Now am I wrong for thinking that's a bargain?

It would be great if you guys have any info on this hypercoloured axe..eg model, and were they built well during this period? Also were the stock Jackson pickups junk? From the ad I think the serial no is 332492.

I know I'm probably shooting myself in the foot and the first person to see this will buy it, but as I said I cant really afford it...unless it turns out to actually be something I REALLY shouldnt let go!!

My opinion: It's an 'ok' price... Wouldn't really call it a 'bargain'... Just my opinion...
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

I think it is a hard to find model, but it is a Japanese made Charvel. There was a post just recently on one JCF member who has 2. One of which had the headstock broken in shipping. $410 is too much here in the US to pay, I don't know about Australia.

Comment

Yeah, that is not a USA made Charvel. Looks like a Charvel Predator to me. Made in Japan, maybe 91 or 92?

Comment

So why the fuck is an ebay auction link for a Japanese Charvel in the USA Charvel section???
          "Fetus"...... nice name bro!

Oh yeah, it is a predator........and that price is no bargain at all.
          Welcome to the forum
          My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

if that was a US Charvel, that would be a smokin' price. But it ain't. So it ain't.

MIJ Charvel Predator. That price is probably at the top end of what you might expect to pay here in Oz. I wouldn't, but it's not a totally ridiculous price for us poor Aussies either.

This (<-clicky), however, IS ridiculous.
            Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post

This (<-clicky), however, IS ridiculous.

:ROTF:
              Bwahahahahaha!!!!
              Nice POS!
              An Aerosmith tune comes to mind.... DREAM ON!
              -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                :ROTF:
                Bwahahahahaha!!!!
                Nice POS!
                An Aerosmith tune comes to mind.... DREAM ON!

Yes...and that (by the way) was a very good tune......
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Well I should have guessed the seller has no idea when he said "my camera is sux" lol

Cheers for the help!

Comment

"All the Charvel has USA on the neck plate were made in JAPAN.I've done some research on ebay.com .They are right.Just corrected my mistake.It's a Japanese made guitar."

Well, kudos for him correcting it, but that first sentence isn't exactly correct. It'd be "all Charvels with a Fort Worth TX neck plate were made in Japan"

Cool crackle!
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X