Pick up suggestions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick up suggestions please

I have a charvel spectrum, nice guitar. But lately I haven't been overly happy with the bridge pickup (single coil), it seems a bit too bright, thin and lacks sustain, what would you recommend for a replacement. I was thinking of the little seymour duncan 59....

Love the Tone Zone S

Comment

I have the ToneZone in bridge position on my Charvel Fusion, before i had problem with no sustain, and to much gain type of sound, now with the ToneZone everything is perfect!

Comment

I have a Charvel Fusion Deluxe, and I feel I've now found THE pickup combination for it. At least for me, anyways.

I've got a Seymour Duncan Invader in the bridge and a Seymour Duncan Quarter-Pound Staggered in the bridge position. The QP produces hot Strat-like neck pickup tones, just the way I want them, and it keeps up with the Invader hotness-wise.

The Invader on the other hand, when compared to its predecessor the Dimebucker for example, has the kind of roughness and dirt in it that I really like.

Of course I have my own personal preferences. My ideal sound is more old school metal than modern hi-gain and I generally like my sound pretty dry and with a decent amount of "dirt" in it. I feel the two Duncans really fit the bill on the Fusion.

Just my $0.02.

Comment

Working...
        X