• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel 275

Were these made in Japan?

These one's here:

http://www.audiozone.dk/CatalogScans...9Imports01.htm

Is there anything wrong with them? They seem to be cheaper than the similar models but they have the features I would want
    Last edited by tanpsi; 10-24-2006, 08:01 PM.

Yes, its the 1989 Japan import catalog. Nothing wrong with them. Just nothing fancy like binding or sharkies. Nice guitars

Comment

Personally I think the Japanese build guitars just as well as, if not better, than we do here in the US. I'm actually thinknig I played one of those before I bought my CX391. Looked like it had been through some wars, but was pretty good.

Comment

Here's some closer pics of mine. They're great players.

Comment

Socks!

Nice axe!
          Henrik
          AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Wow, that looks almost new!,

I agree that the the Japanese Jacksons/Charvels are fantastic, I was just worried that it might have been Korea or India.

It's got that scallop on the back like the new Dinkys, but is it a full size strat body?

Also is the neck the same shape as a Predator?

Thanks
            Last edited by tanpsi; 10-25-2006, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Ive got one in the red violet color. That is killer for them oney i paid for it. Its probably gona get a make over soom tho and some new pickups. Im htinking custom custom in the bridge. Not sure about the neck pup yet tho i just may leave it. from what ive been told recently wheni picked up mine and wasnt exactly sure of its model is this. The first year was the full strat body like a model 2 with the neck singel added and the toothpaste logo.
              BTW Badams is that a cah converters price sticker on the neck of yours?.. lol

Gil

Comment

LOL, it is a cash converters sticker. I took those pics the day I got it ($270AUS). She is remarkably clean, since then she's had a good cleanup and has a JB humbucker and hotrails installed with a jackson special 5-way switch. Totally screams now.

Comment

Working...
                X