Paint Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paint Job

I bought the GF a "poop" Charvel last week, It didnt look too bad, but i decided it needed to be girled up a bit. I painted the headstock, I like to call it pepto bismol pink. The body was just painted but is still drying. I bought the charvel sticker online and placed it underneath the clearcoat. Might need another coat because it is raised a little.
    Anyways, thought id share the pismo paint job with you.

You faker!

That's that Charvette!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hence the "Poop" comment. But not anymore, it has a charvel sticker

Comment

BTW, How the hell can you tell that was the charvette?? It looked identicle to my model 3 neck....

Comment

Cuz you said "poop"
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Wait, why was this moved to imports? my plate says made in FT. Worth TX.
            No biggie, just wondered.
            And Racer X, yes i guess poop gave it away.

Comment

Originally posted by AzPilot View Post
              Wait, why was this moved to imports? my plate says made in FT. Worth TX.
              No... it just says:
              Charvel by Jackson/Charvel
              P.O. Box 2344
              Fort Worth
              TX 76113
              U.S.A.
              No where does it say "Made in USA"
              The Made In Japan part was a little gold and black sticker that is easily removed.
              I would have at least removed the "Made in USA" part of the logo before applying it.
              -Rick

Comment

That color gives me a sour 'yogurty' taste in my mouth... gross...
                Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

the finished product.

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                    No... it just says:
                    Charvel by Jackson/Charvel
                    P.O. Box 2344
                    Fort Worth
                    TX 76113
                    U.S.A.
                    No where does it say "Made in USA"
                    The Made In Japan part was a little gold and black sticker that is easily removed.
                    I would have at least removed the "Made in USA" part of the logo before applying it.
                    Thanks. I did not know that. I would have cut out the usa part had i Known. Im sure not going to sell this thing with this color anyways. Might have to donate it to a band for a good stage smash someday when my GF is done with it.

Comment

Looks good, Pilot!

Depending on the paint you used and the time it has cured, you might not want to let the guitar (the paint) rest on any rubber-like contraptions, so your wall hanger there, is the perfect storage method for a non-finished neck like yours. But hey, you knew that already
                      Henrik
                      AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

That looks pretty good. Did you use rattle cans or a paint gun and compressor?
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Looks cool... My wife would like the color too.
                          I think that's almost the same color as my daughters bedroom.
                          -Rick

Comment

Pink!

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                              That looks pretty good. Did you use rattle cans or a paint gun and compressor?
                              Paint gun and compressor. My friend owns a body shop.
                              Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                              X