Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
    Hey, what's a conversion pickup ring?
    The stock pickup rings are larger than standard and so are the Jackson branded covered pickups. When you put a normal sized pickup in a stock ring there is a gap all around the inside making the pickup look weird.

Dave makes the replacement rings to the same outside dimensions but makes the inner dimensions smaller to "hug" closer to the pickup. Plus, the finish work on Dave's makes a sweet looking replacemnt when coupled with a nice new pickup.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

That's cool. I could use a couple of those too.
      Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
      www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

WOW!!! $299.00 I would have snapped that up too. Then you outright stole it for $139.00,,,Unbelievable!!!
        You would pay more than that for a Chinese P.O.S. New.

Sweet Deal....Awesome Guitar.....Here's your Cigar....
        Last edited by Dutchman; 12-08-2006, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Wicked deal man, I was gonna post, 'put a Dimarzio in it!' but you beat me to it! I bet it sounds great and the price makes it sound just a wee bit better!
          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Where is there a GC on L.I.?

Comment

Working...
            X